Honestly, this jam-making business is MUCH easier than I thought. In fact, I don't think I'll be buying it anymore. It tastes soooooooo good. I mean REALLLLY good.
I'm going to try this recipe halved with strawberries too.
1kg Peaches ( stems and seeds removed)
3 cups sugar
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice into large microwave cookware bowl (pyrex, corningware - I used tupperware stack cooker - the large bowl). Take out the seeds, put the rinds whole in the bowl.
- Chop up Peaches (I left skin on) , add to lemon
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes, stir at 3 minute mark.
- Add sugar and combine thoroughly
- Microwave on high for 20 minutes, stirring at each 5 minute mark.
- Pour into sterilised jars (basically wash, rinse and boil them for 10 mins, then dry in 110deg oven for 15 mins)
I've labelled mine 'Peach Jam' 'Made with love by Liss'
Not much washing up either! Bonus
Print this post in friendly format