2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry
100 ml milk
1.5 cups frozen broccoli
2 rashers bacon diced
10cm leek, finely diced
3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
150gr fresh salmon or small tin of red salmon
- Preheat oven to 160deg c
- Grease your pie dish (I just use canola spray)
- Thaw your pastry and then line your pie dish - fork the lip if you like..(i.e press the back of your fork around the rim to make it look crinkly)
- Put leek, bacon, cheese on bottom and add broccoli florets
- Cut fresh salmon into cubes/strips and distribute on the pie crust.
- Mix eggs, cream, milk and pepper with fork until well combined
- Pour over top of all other ingredients and with your fork, ensure it mixes throught other ingredients.
- Put in the oven, check at 30 mins and turn down if looking a bit over brown... cook for a further 30 mins until your egg springs back when you touch it in the centre of the pie.
- Good to freeze, reheat from frozen.
- Good to eat cold too.
Print this post in friendly format