- We started being an at-home family again - Mummy not working, kids not going to kindy
- Nanny started coming to visit us again every Tuesday (we love that!)
We started going to the library
- We started back at playgroup
- We had a birthday party for Eloise
- Olivia wrote her name for the first time with just mummy calling out the letters, and her writing them (wow!)
- And also Olivia learned how to whistle!
- We've had more dry than wet overnight nappies from everyone!
- Eloise is getting very clever with adding and subtracting
- Eloise did her first handstand!
- Laura is getting MUCH better with her speech, her stutter has improved a lot too.
- Dougall has only had average 1 accidents in the house a week. Pretty good, has now worked out how to tell us he needs to go outside.
Print this post in friendly format