What's it all about?
- Using your leftovers, making do with what's in your cupboard, sharing your recipes!
- We'll have challenges using some specific ingredients (everyday things) too.
- The recipes do not need to be original, just let us know where you sourced it from!
- Ingredients, method and a pic of end product is all that's required - if you want to go to more trouble - it's up to you!
- The recipes can be as simple as you like - eggs on toast even!
How will it work?
- I will post the challenge on a FRIDAY (this friday will be the first one)
- Just respond to the post in a comment, link back to your blog.
- If you are stuck with stuff in your fridge you have no idea what to do with (looked good at the supermarket/was on special etc) some usual suspects - one or many - or you need some inspiration, let me know - I can feature you and get everyone cracking on either suggesting or posting some recipes for you!
The stuff always left in my fridge: pasta (I always tend to cook too much)
Left in my pantry: Tinned pineapple, beetroot
In my fruit bowl: presently - apples, mandarins
Pass on the info to as many people you know who may be interested! The more the merrier and the more ideas we all get!
Print this post in friendly format