1. My eyes are a weird colour, not green, not brown and not hazel - a kind of light browny goldy with a bit of green. Olivia has the same colour eyes.
2. I have only met my biological father once in my memory. When I was 22.
3. My hubby and I met in Canberra and we were drinking buddies for 2 years before we had an argument and didn't talk for 2 years. We both moved out of Canberra, and he moved back, and we met again at a 30th birthday of a mutual friend. The rest we can say, is history.
4. Well you might already know this - but I am anal - to the point I need to load groceries onto conveyor belt in an order I would unpack them, and I fold washing at the washing line and fold them in the reverse order that I would unpack to put away. I hate doing anything twice.
5. I've travelled a lot of the world but I have one more destination I have a burning need to go. New York.
6. I hate silverbeet - doesn't matter how it's cooked. Can't stand it.
7. I am allergic to avocado, mango, guava and pawpaw (so no, no recipes on this blog with those ingredients!)
8. When I was a kid, I wanted to be Olivia Newton-John
9. I love to play caribbean at the casino, but I'm lucky if I've done it twice in the past 5 years!
10. I regularly have a tug-of-war with my conventional side against my creative side. I think I'm a 50/50 kind of gal.
11. I have an eclectic collection of music, but I'll admit I have at least 20 compilation CD's on the 80's!
12. I used to sail a lot in my teens, I miss it.
13. I don't have a car licence
14. I seldom wear makeup
15. I wish they sold Soreen Loaf in Australia!
Print this post in friendly format