- I get to sleep in to 9.00am
- Hubby has taken the kids to the park by that time and has breakfasted, dressed kids and house is clean, load of washing out (hey, I can do this, he can too!)
- I catch up with the SMH whilst having some breakky in my PJ, no interruptions.
- Have a shower - uninterrupted.
- Dress and go out - have haircut/massage meet my bestie for lunch without her kids.
- Go home, hang out with kids or go to a park, swimming etc.
- Make kids dinner - arrange a babysitter
- Go out to dinner with my hubby - to one of our favourites - Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion. Nicks' Seafood or Meat and Wine Co.
- Home and chat to early hours with hubby.
In short though - any day would be perfect with no arguing/back-chatting with children!! Today has been a Barry-Crocker-Shocker!!
Print this post in friendly format