My covet list is a mixture of all these things. Some not remotely realistic on our budget, others something we're working towards... all achievable in over time I suppose (maybe moreso when I go back to work!)
1. Le Creuset Large Oval casserole dish in turquoise. I think it's divine. I don't own any cast iron casserole dishes, and this one is the one I lust after.
2. Sunbed, times two actually. We have an unused and quite frankly ugly area of our garden I would like to use better this summer. These two are part of that plan. I can see myself with the Sunday papers, can't you?
3. A bedroom make-over. We need a new mattress most importantly, then a storage idea for the computer stuff.. then new linen. I wish pottery barn was here.
4. 2 or 3 long pine planters - is just the ticket to finish off the area I'm puting the sunbeds, with some of the agaves from the front garden (free!)
5. My eternity ring. Channel set princess diamonds eternity band. I think I'm another 4 years off this, but I love it so.
6. A weekend away with my hubby. Alone. Stay where we stayed on our honeymoon. The Walsh Bay Suite at Sebel Pier One. Bliss. Dinner at Nicks' Seafood. One day, I will surprise him with this.
Print this post in friendly format