Tuesday, October 6
OK, now for my favourites:
1. Nigella Lawson - How to Eat - this is my bible. I love it. It seldom is not in my top 2.
2. Stephanie Alexander - A Cooks' companion - The bible MKII again, this and How to Eat interchange for No 1 and No 2.
3. Jamie Oliver - Jamies' dinners - it's just practical, it's good for the type of cooking I do these days.
4. Tessa Kiros - Apples for Jam - if I were to write a cookbook, this is what I would want it to be like
5. Womens' weekly great cooking classics - We actually got this as a Wedding present, but I really like it, it has some great little short-cuts in there.
OK, so what's your favourite? Any you'd recommend to me?
Print this post in friendly format