This may take a little bit of thinking but it doesn't have to be somewhere exotic, it can be in your house!
1. In my garden or my kitchen on a spring day just relaxing
2. In bed watching a movie.. or reading.. without interruptions
3. Bayview with the kids in summer - we go swmming, it's a kid-friendly inland beach
4. Church Point- great little RSL, catch the ferry, laid-back - love it.. oh to live there!
5. Bonds Nursery - good for lazy sunday breakfast - it's got a playground attached so the kids can play and we can talk! Gardening inspiration, great little homewares section.. You could walk around for hours, it's enormous.
Print this post in friendly format