Tuesday, October 13
When I worked my first job I worked next to SBS Television. (For those not in the know it broadcasts most of the foreign non-english speaking shows) As a result, the local sandwich shop used to stock a whole lot of things and make sandwiches to order in the strangest combinations you could ever imagine. Beetroot, salmon and mustard for example. I've never forgotten it!
So here's my top five favourite sandwiches:
1. Cold corned beef and tomato sauce (ketchup)
2. Chicken Schnitzel on grain, with cream cheese and lettuce
3. Toasted tasty cheese and tomato (I must have eaten 5 gadzillion of these when pregnant!!)
4. Salmon, cream cheese and dill on fresh white bread
5. Taramasalata, just on white, nothing else.
What's your favourite? Any weird combinations you'd like to share?
Print this post in friendly format