Tuesday, November 17
My top five:
1. Banana - since I was a kid, never been able to shake it. Even when bananas were $15 a kilo just over three years ago, I was still buying them on a small budget - I had three toddlers!
2. Raspberries - unfortunately these are nearly always expensive. We should grow them....but it's probably too hot here?
3. Strawberries - fresh ones. Sunriped ones.. Strawberries with cream at Wimbledon (just once!)
4. Passionfruit - in cakes, in icecream, just on its own. Yum. We have 7 vines about to go up here. This time next year we should have loads of them!
5. Pineapple - the sweet ones, fresh cut off the fruit, frozen on a hot day, juiced with watermelon..mmmm!
Tell me yours! Mangoes in the bath? (I"m allergic!) Durian perhaps?
Print this post in friendly format