- There's a new about me page on Frills in the Hills
- There's a new 'Popular Recipes' button too - which is a summary of the ones I've either had a lot of traffic to or a alot of feedback from, if I've missed your favourite, let me know please!
Some Frugal (and Foody):
- http://www.goldenglow.com.au/ have NO SHIPPING this month (March) - I get my Easiyo there and if you are thinking about making your own yoghurt I couldn't recommend it enough - as a family of five we go through 2 litres a week (yes I know!) and it costs us about $7 - which is significantly less than the supermarket - and there's LOADS of flavours. My favourites are banana and vanilla custard. The girls love blackcurrant and strawberry and hubby likes apple and blackberry. Mention my email address as a referall and you'll get a $15 voucher too (and so do I I think!)
- If you buy Mountain Bread - or you want to give a try - buy it direct. I got my 8 packets delivered today for $20! That includes delivery - there are 8 pieces per packet - $2.50 a packet! I make chicken burrito bake with it, but it also makes a fabulous wrap sandwich or toasted with salsa is delicious too.
- If you shop at Pumpkin Patch Online - if you put the code in AUMAR for purchases over $50 in March you get free shipping.
- Chantelle over at FatMumSlim shared a little bargain for those of you thinking of joining Weight Watchers - a free Weight Watchers Magazine worth $5.95 Upon signing up (it's just $1 at the moment too, just do the following:
- Visit Weight Watchers here
- Enter the promotion code 4-16-1951-18232
- Select ‘update pricing’
- Then select ‘special offer just for you’ payment plan
- I know it's a just turned Autumn, but it seems the weather seems to have taken it rather seriously, it's a bit chilly no? You might like to head over to Make it from Scratch later today and see my Spanish Hot Chocolate Recipe
Print this post in friendly format