But I am happy to accept the Happy 101 award from the gorgeous Indira over at Saucy Onion (those of you who have officially no room to garden, pop over there and get inspired!)
The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 10 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Lists things that make you happy
And I'd like to award the Happy 101 award to:
1. Chantelle at FatMumSlim - I mean HONESTLY besides her snubbing me if I didn't (kidding) she's such a bright and happy individual this award was practically MADE for her.
2. Corrie at RetroMummy - a recent connection made through of all things our local paper and my grandmother - we have so much in common! Much more than we like to admit ;)
3. The lovely (or should I say 'Jolie"?) L over at Pink Patent Mary-Janes - because she knows it's all about the shoes and a good relationship with one's butcher ;)
4. The inspiring Deb over at Footprint Reduction in the Burbs - I'm missing her entries, and hope maybe a response to this might get her back, ASAP! xx
5. My twitter buddies: Gab who is a mixture of sweet and savvy...
6. Beth (who really should be in PR... anyway...) and....
7. Kirrily - who is actually really a IRL friend, she's really as nice as she seems - even though she supports the wrong football team!
8. Danielle at DanniMezza - her blog is almost as cute as she and her little Aidan!
9. And my Northern American 'gals' Johanna who is the kinda gal I wanna go drinking with!...
10. and Lorina - who get my frugal/make it from scratch craziness!
11. (I know but I couldn't miss out on...) Cathie from Melbourne Epicure - my baking buddy!
There are SO many more, but I'm already pushing the list right?
What makes me happy?
Cuddles, smiles, when one of the girls repeats something back to me that I've taught them, ticking stuff off my list, trashy tv and chocolate combo, a great movie, a song that takes me back to happy memories, baking (derrr), good chocolate, great cheese, amazing bread, gardening, laughter with hubby, travelling, getting up from a long restful sleep (that's a feint memory), catch ups with old friends, a good joke.
Print this post in friendly format