- A nice long sleep in - Sleep is a precious commodity in this house
- A family picnic
- His favourite dinner - Pork Roast and I think I might even make him a tiramisu - even though I don't personally like it! (OK, I wouldn't eat it at all, but that's more for him :) )
When it comes to gifts I'm as usual a bit stumped. Usually it's something for the garden, the house or a book - you know, something practical. I'm going to try and diverge from this for this Fath
There will definitely be something homemade, and something 'special' I think.
Here's some stuff I think is very 'my hubby' and you might like too...
|Beer: A gauge for enthusiasts $23.95 from Booktopia|
|From ThinkGeek $15-19 USD - Quick and cheap postage too|
Aaaaaand... for the Pièce de résistance...!
When Uberkate sent me their details of their website to share with you, lightbulbs went off! Kate's creation are a perfect mix of masculinity, style, design whilst still being a little bit mushy. (A good description of my hubby truth be told)
Each piece is designed and handcrafted by Uberkate owner and designer Kate Sutton - she says “My inspiration for this range was plant life. The metal has been shaped to emulate growing vines, especially the way they twist and turn.
“I have also named it the Living Range because the pieces can be added to as the family grows and changes over time.” Sutton wanted to create a range especially for dads that allow them to keep their family close when they are away from home.
The Living Range is available as a set or individually. The set can be bought for a special Father’s Day price of $595rrp and the key ring can be purchased individually for $295rrp and the cufflinks for $395rrp.
They all come personalised for you - a message, your kids initials, a special date, even your phone number if your hubby is prone to losing his keys!
Visit Uberkate at www.uberkate.com.au or 'like' Uberkate on Facebook here
Wouldn't you love to win your Dad or the Daddy of your kids these gorgeous cufflinks? Valued at $395 these will be a meaningful and much loved gift to any Daddy. Personalisation is included in the prize, and remember, you can update them at any time if your family grows!
To winLet us know what is special about the Dad in your life!
Extra entries if you:
-'Like' Uberkate on Facebook and post on their wall: 'I found you via Frills in the Hills'
-Mention this competition on Twitter (make sure you mention me so I can track it! @frillyhills) and/or Facebook (likewise link Frills in the Hills on Facebook)
- 3 entries if you write a blog post about this giveaway, with linkage of course!
- Competition only open to those with an Australian postal address
- If you comment here and I can't find your contact details through a link to your blog, please state your email address to make your entry valid. Alternatively you can email me your contact details.
- You can enter DAILY in any of the four methods of entry above!
- Competition ends Sunday 15th August, at midnight
- Winner announced Tuesday 17th August
Print this post in friendly format