If you have a food processor, you can make these in literally 10 minutes. TEN minutes!
This makes 48 squares or if you want to make bars then about 18 of those!
1 1/2 cups dried apricots (300g)
15 milk arrowroot biscuits
3 cups shredded coconut
1 tin 99% fat free condensed milk
1. Place the milk arrowroots in food processor and process for 10 sec-onds until crumbs
2. Add 1 cup of the apricots, and process for a further 30 seconds.
3. Next add coconut and condensed milk, process for about 45 seconds, should come together like a dough.
4. Lastly add the last 1/2 cup of apricots and process for 10-15 seconds, allowing it to put apricot ‘chunks’ through the mixture.
5. Press into a slightly greased slice tray and press down with wet fingers well into the corner and press down firmly.
6. Cut into squares or rectangles as desired in the tin. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
Print this post in friendly format