So here's a quick whip-around my home and only a fraction of the Ikea! Do you have any other the same pieces?
You can win one of five Ikea Swedish Cookbooks!
A few more tid-bits about Ikea that I found out on my tour:
- None of the Ikea family products selected have increased in price the year prior to being placed on the Ikea family discount list
- Ikea family shoppers love a bargain! The most popular item so far has been the Detolf which used to sell 25 units a week and now since being on the Ikea family shopping list, sells an average of 275 units a week in the Ikea Rhodes store! At 33% off, I'm sure it's very attractive to collectors?
- The most popular item that is purchased from Ikea is the blue bag you walk out with (hands up who DOESN'T have a few of those?? They make great beach bags!)
- There's a guy who has worked out every possible combination of the Lillabo train set (9 of them apparently) - at only $14.95 a set - it's a bargain (and my girls love ours! I'd like few more sets so we can all play!)
- The most popular food item at Ikea Australia is the $1 hotdogs. I was surprised to hear this - not Daim? Not the meatballs? The meatballs are made with Aussie beef though! Good to know right? Or you could just make my version...
Print this post in friendly format