Happy birthday Frills in the Hills!
I can hardly believe that two years ago I decided to google a blog template and came upon blogger. Since then my blog and I are like two peas in a pod. Frills allows me to express, create and connect. It also allows me to preserve memories, share my thoughts, learn more about myself and others. Thank goodness I googled that day.
So to celebrate this auspicious occasion, I'm giving the birthday presents to you, my loyal readers. If you've been with me since the beginning, joined me along the way or just stumbled upon Frills - thank you for your time, your feedback, your support. I really, truly mean that. I have made real-life life-long friendships through frills and I'm always meeting readers either on purpose or by wonderful accident... I hope to meet many more.
So without any further a-do - here is our first birthday present. You may remember when I posted these cookies and so many of you were DYING to know where to buy the cookie cutters. I won't lie - they aren't easy to get because you can't just go on the Williams Sonoma site and order unless you have a US credit card or live in the US - so I had a good friend pick me this set up and I've been hanging onto it for this very day.
It comes with a heart, a scalloped rectangle (reminds me of morning coffee biscuits!) and a star plus alphabet tiles and some pre-made phrases like Happy birthday/holidays/I love you.
I'm sending one reader one of these sets!!!
So enter by:
- Leaving a comment to tell me how you found Frills in the Hills and how long ago!
- Extra entry if you mention this giveaway on your facebook with linkage to our Facebook Page (i.e. @frills in the hills)
- Extra entry if you tweet about this giveaway and our 2nd birthday! 'I've entered @FrillyHills blog's 2nd birthday compettion #1 to win the message cookie cutters - very cool! http://bit.ly/e7QACG'
- One entry daily on twitter - once only comment here and on facebook
- Entry open to those with Australian postal addresses
- Entries close 13th January 2011 midnight AEST.
Print this post in friendly format