Now I don't need to twist your rubber arm on this one do I?
I'm a long-time subscriber to Donna Hay and although I probably only make something from it every third issue I keep subscribing because it's visually a feast! I first became a fan of Donna Hay when I was getting married,and I bought Donna Hay Weddings. I always buy the kids issue too.. and love to flick through back issues when I have some moments to myself.
So my birthday present to you today is a chance to win a years subscription of your own!
- Just comment and tell me why you'd love a subscription!
- Extra entry if you tweet about this giveaway 'I've entered to win a years subscription to Donna Hay Magazine at Frills in the Hills (@FrillyHills ) http://bit.ly/gu11kq'
- One entry by each method per day
- Entries open to those with Australian postal addresses
- Entries close 15th January 2010
Print this post in friendly format