I'm not much of a cake decorator but it is something I'd like to improve upon. Making perfect cupcakes lovely and round on top like those on the cover of Planet Cake - they are so cute! I think it takes a lot of patience, skill and a tolerance for sugar. And a lot of colouring.
Today I have something for those aspiring cake decorators out there - I'm giving away 1 Planet Cake cake decorating book - it has all the tricks and tips to make lovely cakes and cupcakes that will have your friends asking where you bought them. Right? Maybe a good idea is to say 'a new little place I found' or you could find yourself being 'volunteered' for your best-friends-next-door-neighbours-cousin's-workmate's divorce cake. Whoops.
In addition to the Planet cake book I'm also sending to four lovely readers a packet of the Queen Naturals range - natural allergen free colour - what a fabulous idea right? So you don't need to be that mum who serves carob at the birthday party! You can buy them in a box of four in the supermarket in vivid pink, yellow, purple and green. You can also buy the pink and yellow in individual bottles.
So this giveaway you qualify by:
- Leaving a comment and telling me what you love to bake
- Extra entry for tweeting the giveaway 'I'd love to win the Planet Cake book I saw at Frills in the Hills ( @frillyhills ) today http://bit.ly/gFxR4C '
- Share this on your facebook for another entry - be sure to tag Frills in the Hills on Facebook (@Frills in the Hills )
- This giveaway is available WORLDWIDE
- Entries close 18th January - midnight Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Print this post in friendly format