I remember spoiling myself would be going on a holiday or buying myself a designer label... going to a three-hatted restaurant. These days spoiling myself may mean a hair cut, new underwear or a few hours to myself to read in peace.
Regardless of whether you're a mother or not, on a budget or not everyone needs spoiling every now and then - giving yourself permission to be spoiled is a struggle for me at times, but we all deserve it - I think a little bit of spoiling can put things in perspective and make the daily grind 'do-able' again.
So my friends I think you all need a bit of spoiling, and so do Lindt - they've given me a package of a $250 basket of chocolate goodness plus a $250 Myer voucher for you to well and truly spoil yourself. And friends I mean YOU. Not new pyjamas for your little one, not a birthday present for your auntie... this needs to be all about YOU.
So to enter you need to:
- Leave me a comment here telling me how you will spoil yourself with this prize
- An extra entry if you post a separate comment telling me how you like to spoil yourself for under $10
- Enter only once in the above two methods
- There will other ways to enter too - find out on 16th May!
- Entries close 31st May 2011
- Entry open to those with an Australian postal address
Now, if that's not enough, Lindt are also giving away 5 x 1,000 photo sessions with Lindt Lindor for Mother's day. Join Lindt on Facebook - to submit your entry before 8th May!
Good luck and share this with people you think need some spoiling! xxx
Print this post in friendly format